about the big project going on now...

7 cameras were sent out to 7 people (make that 8, someone insisted I send them a camera) - the only instructions were to take 5 creative, fun pictures
& send the camera on to another person to take 5 more pictures & pass it on again up to 5 people
per camera - now, to see what they came up with!!

Check back & see what they did & to see what other photo projects I am up to!
When you signup to follow this blog, you will be entered in a drawing for prizes!

In the meantime send me a fav pix, join the new cell phone photo project, send a pix of your pet....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

About the music...

I created my playlist below (and what is playing at the moment) by adding a few select songs I like. But, then I got to thinking, since this site is mostly about photo projects, I did a mini-photo project - sort of. I added more songs - a whole lot more - of songs that contain the word "photograph" in the title. So, scroll down and check them out. Some I like and some are OK - there were a lot to choose from, but I chose an eclectic group from all types of music. While scrolling through the list, I realized that many are very depressing! Ugh! Oh, well here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment